Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 5

So I don't have much to report today but like I said before, that is good news.  Yesterday was Heidi's last day of pain/anti-inflammatory meds so I'm interested to see how she does.  Alex said she's been more crazy than usual.  I can already tell our biggest challenge is going to be keeping her quiet for 8 weeks.  One thing to mention, the swelling in her ankle has gone down a lot.  I figured it would take longer, but I'm not complaining!  Since I don't have much else to share today, I'll leave you with a few cute pics I've taken.
Swelling of leg and loss of muscle mass in her thigh.  Will have to build that back up after the recovery period.  This was taken a couple of days ago so the swelling is even better now!


How we pass the time


No comments:

Post a Comment