Thursday, September 5, 2013

Surgery #4

The hubs had to take Heidi to NC State yesterday for her appointment without me because I had clinical (I'm in nursing school for those of you who don't know) and I could not miss it. It KILLED me not to be there. I sent him on his way yesterday morning with a list- like an actual sheet of paper.. ok THREE sheets of paper- of questions and a list of meds Heidi is on currently. Seriously, I am probably the craziest dog-mom they've ever seen, but whatevs! I love my girl. They did X-rays and decided there was no infection!!! Best. news. ever. So she's in surgery today for a Meniscectomy (meniscus removal). She should actually be out by now, but we haven't heard from them yet. No news is good news, right? I'm so anxious to hear how my babe is doing, but I'm trying to be patient. More to come about how it went in a day or so. We pick her up tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment